Your Source For Pittsburgh Area Real Estate!
The Curt Buchanan Group offers unparalleled service to ALL clients in the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania real estate market. Your complete satisfaction with our service and representation is our number one priority.
The Curt Buchanan Group serves the entire Pittsburgh Pennsylvania real estate market including the surrounding communities of Shadyside, Oakland, Squirrel Hill, Regent Square, Swisshelm Park, Friendship Park, Bloomfield, East Liberty, Highland Park, Lawrenceville, and Downtown Pittsburgh. Whether you are considering buying a home, selling a home or both, we know and have done business in all these areas.
Finding your dream home or finding a buyer is only part of the challenge of a successful transaction. There are many details that need to be managed through closing, and we bring the depth and breadth of skills and experience required to ensure your transactions go smoothly. Our commitment is to provide you the quality of service and communication you desire and deserve.
About The Curt Buchanan Group
The Curt Buchanan Group, LLC is composed of principal agent, Curt Buchanan, associated agents and support personnel working both in house and off-site.
Curt joined ReMax Select in April of 2019 because of their extensive technology systems, internet exposure, higher market share and the opportunity to grow.
To learn the latest technology applications, Curt took the National Association of Realtor’s E-Pro technology course. Next, he completed the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) curriculum, which involved taking classes nationwide. CRS requires a minimum of $25,000,000 in production to achieve the designation.
Also, local videographer Jeffrey Smee was engaged to do video production as required.
With all these client-friendly features, The Curt Buchanan Group, LLC is able to serve you professionally and efficiently, making selling or buying a home as easy as possible.
Welcome to my personal real estate website. I can now offer extended information and photographs not available on the West Penn MLS.
I’ll be adding interesting and informative links and articles,so stop back often. Suggestions are always welcome!
For those who don’t know me, here is some background information:
- First and foremost, I’m enthusiastic and love what I do !
- Member of the real estate community since 1986
- Multi-million dollar listing, sales, and referral history
- Full time agent to provide superior service
- Very comfortable with the latest technology
- Enthusiastic utilization of the internet to attract Buyers for listings and provide up-to-the-minute help for Buyers and Sellers to make a wise decisions
- Extensive post-certification education in sales and marketing techniques
- Realtor member of national NAR, state PAR, and Local RAMP associations
*Curt completed the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) year-long training course with classes in Phoenix, Chicago, New Jersey, Pittsburgh and Nevada.
Other things in my history :
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology- University of New Hampshire
- 70+ Credit hours in post-graduate study in Education and Business fields
- Over 36 years in public education in NH and Pennsylvania (now retired)
- Former consultant in new education techniques ~Okinawa, Japan
- Former broker/owner Transcommonwealth Financial Corp.
- Artist Member of Pittsburgh Filmmakers
- Founded Steel Valley Film Services, Inc. (restoration/distribution of rare films)